Announcement of CAOs 2018
May 3 - 5, 2018
Palazzo Piomarta (Istruzione), Corso Bettini, 84 – Rovereto, Italy
The goal of this Rovereto workshop is to provide a unique forum for researchers from a range of perspectives who are interested in Concepts, Actions, and Objects to come together to discuss their research and develop new directions and collaborations.
The workshop differs from larger conferences in so far as there are a small number of speakers (all invited) and there are no concurrent talks. In addition to the individual talks, there will be a poster session for students, post-docs and young researchers to present their work.
The workshop, organized by the Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (http://www.cimec.unitn.it/en) will start on Thursday (May 3) with a welcome reception at 6 pm, and end on Saturday (May 5) at 6 pm.
Further information about workshop, registration and poster session participation will be available soon on the event website.
Submissions for poster presentations due: March 19, 2018
- Olivier Collignon, UC Louvain, Belgium; University of Trento, Italy
- Ingrid Johnsrude, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Michael McCloskey, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Josef Rauschecker, Georgetown University, USA
- Nicole Rust, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Nicholas Turk-Browne, Yale University, USA
- Shimon Ullman, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Alfonso Caramazza, University of Trento, Italy; Harvard University, USA
- Melvyn Goodale, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Brad Mahon, University of Rochester, USA
- Alex Martin, The National Institute of Mental Health, USA
- Marius Peelen, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Sharon Thompson-Schill, University of Pennsylvania, USA