Project Writing: Tips and Tricks
The Research Support Division organizes this training in 2 sessions (to be held on 9 and 16 November 2022) to provide the participants with useful skills for the design of a research project.
This training is aimed at PhD students in the humanities and cognitive science.
Language and duration
Hours: from 10.00 to 12.00 (about 120 minutes)
Each session will be in English.
The training will focus on an in-depth overview of the major national and European research funding programmes, and particularly on career development opportunities for young researchers (MSCA-PF calls, Fondazione Caritro, etc.).
Members of the Research Support Division.
9 November 2022: Funding opportunities and how to apply
- Overview on the main research funding opportunities with a focus on opportunities for young researchers
- Application package, reference documents and where to find them
- The application form and the evaluation criteria
16 November 2022: Project design and writing
- Template sections
- Project design: Work Packages, Deliverables, Milestones, GANTT, …
- Project budget
- General rules with some hints on dissemination and communications, gender, ethics