From 17.00 to 19.00
Where: at the Sociology Building, Department of Sociology and Social Research, Via Verdi 26 – Trento, Aula Kessler
Many performance indexes show that five regions in the north-east of Italy – Lombardy, Emilia Romagna, Veneto Friuli and Trentino Alto Adige, the "Pentagon of development" – are the beating heart of the Italian economy, and are well connected with the productive axis that runs through Europe from the North Sea to northern Italy.
Trentino Alto Adige, because of its position and productive structure, is a key hub for the area. Yet there are some difficulties, like retaining the human capital, innovating, repositioning economic flows in the new global geography...
How will Trentino Alto Adige and the other regions of the pentagon tackle these challenges?
- Paolo Collini – Rector of the University of Trento
- Sabina Zullo – President of tsm-Trentino School of Management
Presentation of the 2019 Report of Fondazione Nord Est
- Carlo Carraro – Scientific Director of Fondazione Nord Est
Innovate or perish: una condizione necessaria per le imprese
- Elena Cefis – Professor of Economic policy, University of Bergamo
Il presente è anche figlio del passato: le differenze fra le economie di Trento e di Bolzano
- Gianfranco Cerea
Debate: "Il Trentino Alto Adige/Südtirol nel Pentagono dello sviluppo"
- Provincial Councillor for economic development, research and employment, Autonomous Province of Trento
- Antonio Accetturo – Head of the Local Economic Research and Analysis Division of the Bank of Italy
- Anna Amati – Vice President of Meta Group
- Paolo Mazzalai – Co-Founder and President of SWS Engineering SpA
- Alberto Faustini – Director of l'Adige and Alto Adige
- Fausto Manzana – President of Confindustria Trento
Please register online, limited seating.
Credit points (CFP-Crediti Formativi della Provincia autonoma di Trento per l’Albo dei Dirigenti) are awarded to the participants.
direzione [at] tsm.tn.it