B come Bilancio, G come Genere. L’esperienza dell’Università di Trento
When: at 3pm
This is an online event on Zoom.
The Gender Report is an instrument that can be used as a sort of action plan to promote gender mainstreaming. It is not just a reporting document that informs stakeholders about gender asymmetries, the actions adopted to overcome them and their impact. It also aims to plan future actions in collaboration with the key actors of University governance.
The University of Trento, in line with the guidelines that the National Conference of Committees for Equal Opportunities and CRUI have issued for universities, presents its Gender Report with this special online event.
An opportunity to share what the University has achieved so far and take a further step towards a future where the words equity and diversity become awareness, experience and common heritage.
- Flavio Deflorian, Rector of the University of Trento
- Alex Pellacani, Director General of the University of Trento
- Elena Bonetti, Minister for Family and Equal Opportunities
- Patrizia Tomio, Head of the Equity and Diversity Office of UniTrento
Le linee guida per il Bilancio di Genere nelle università
- Barbara Poggio, Vice-Rector for Equity and Diversity Policies at UniTrento
- Alessia Tuselli, Researcher, Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies, UniTrento
Il Bilancio di Genere dell’Università di Trento: dai dati alle azioni e alle prospettive d’intervento
Moderator: Anna Simonati, Professor of the Faculty of Law of the University of Trento.
Discussion and conclusions
Participation is free. Registration is now closed.
The event will be broadcast on the University's YouTube channel
Further information: eventiunitn [at] unitn.it