Oh no! Due to COVID-19 pandemics, the Bio Facility Day 2020 - planned for June 9th -
has been postponed to a date yet to be defined.
We are working for a new reschedule.
BIO Facility Day 2020
The Innovation Lifecycle in Core Facilities
June 9, 2020
Venue: Scientific and Technology Campus F. Ferrari, Povo 2 building, Room B107, via Sommarive 9, Povo (TN)
Now in its third edition, the BIO Facility Day will focus on the importance of Core Facilities in scouting and adopting not only novel technologies and instruments, but also methods and processes.
The event is open to scientists and facility staff from academia, industries and clinics.
Attendees will be inspired by recent technological and scientific advances and have the opportunity to gain knowledge on implementing methodologies in order to support future discoveries.
Registration is free (deadline May 31 st, 2020) however mandatory due to the limited number of places available.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON
For more information on exhibiting, sponsoring or advertising at the BioFacility Day, contact
biofacilityday [at] unitn.it (subject: Sponsorship%20opportunities%20-%20Bio%20Facility%20Day%202020)
For reserving your exhibitor spot, please download the form and follow the instructions
(deadline February 29th, 2020)
- Massimiliano Gaetani, Head of Chemical Proteomics Core Facility (National Facility of Chemical Proteomics & Proteogenomics – Karolinska Institutet, Stockolm, Sweden)
- Sascha Sauer, Head of Scientific Genomics Platform (Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin, Berlin, Germany)
- Vincenza Dolo, vice president of EVIta (Società Italiana per le Vescicole Extracellulari), University of L’Aquila, Italy
- Vito D’Agostino, Head of Laboratory of Biotechnology and Nanomedicine (CIBIO, University of Trento, Italy)
- Manuela Basso, Head of Laboratory of Transcriptional Neurobiology (CIBIO, University of Trento, Italy)
- Alex Satz, DELopen platform (Basel, Switzerland)
Attendees will have the opportunity to present their core services as well as their latest
research results focusing on aspects at the intersection between science and technology
(new assay development, innovative technologies, interesting applications)
Submit your abstract online by May 31st, 2020.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION WILL OPEN SOON
biofacilityday [at] unitn.it