CIMeC Webinar | Use of Softaxic Optic neuronavigation system | part 2
- 19th November from 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM - link to the video recording
Registration: who was registered in part 1 is automatically registered for part 2; for new registrations write to tbs-lab@unitn.ìt
Place: ZOOM meeting
- Filippo Carducci Ph.D., head of the Neuroimaging Laboratory of the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology of the University of Rome "Sapienza" and Adjunct Professor at the same University.
In this webinar, Filippo Carducci Ph.D. will show in detail how to use the SofTaxic Optic stereotaxic neuronavigation system, in use at the CIMeC TBS laboratory.
In detail, the following topics will be covered:
- system overview;
- position sensor - features;
- location indicator - features;
- pointer and coil calibration;
- installation of the program;
- system configuration;
- operating principles of the system;
- use of individual magnetic resonance images;
- generation of individualized magnetic resonance images;
- creation of neuronavigation data;
- co-registration between the image space and the subject space;
- brain target localization strategies;
- coil repositioning;
- integration with functional magnetic resonance data, 3D tractography, electroencephalography data and stereotaxic atlases;
- creation and use of data from a neuronavigation session;
- export of recorded spatial data.
The webinar will be held in English.