The seminars will take place on the Zoom platform. Participation is free but registration is compulsory through this online form.
Should you need assistance, please contact biotech.dii [at] unitn.it
Biotech Seminar Series comprises:
- an Autumn Session (October-December 2020) on "Advanced strategies for biomedical applications" with 6 lectures;
- a Spring Session (February-June 2021) on "Translational aspects of biomedical products" with 8 lectures. The manifesto will be available in 2021.
Students of the Master courses of the Department who intend to claim ECTS type "F" from the seminars are required to attend at least 8 lectures overall to obtain a Certificate of Attendance.
- Dr. Marco Masia (Enihilo - Germany/Italy)
Innovation paths in the scientific sector
- Prof. Graziella Pellegrini (Regenerative Medicine Institute, Modena - Italy)
Hurdles in technology transfer of an Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product
- Prof. Tony Weiss (Faculty of Science, Sydney University - Australia)
Story of Elasteen, from Lab to Market
- Dr. Michael Floren (AlloSource – USA)
New Perspectives on Human Tissue in Tissue Engineering
- Dr. Shlomzion Shen (Seevix – Israel)
Interested in creating a startup? Taking spidersilk research from academia to multinational corporations
- Ing Daniele Venturi and Dr. Monica Ramponi (Orthofix – Italy/Global)
Is the Orthopedic Market ready for the future? Vision, trends and challenges
- Dr. Eva-Maria Dehne (TissUse - Germany)
From TERM to human-on-chip
- Prof. Rui Reis (3Bs Center, University of Minho - PT)
From Lab to Start-ups and Spinoffs