EIT Manufacturing Master's School Info Day @UniTrento
Be the next Manufacturing Innovator and Entrepreneur!
During this Info Day jointly organized by the Departments of Information Engineering and Computer Science (DISI) and Industrial Engineering (DII), students will get to know the double degree European programs opportunities offered at the University of Trento within the EIT Manufacturing Master School framework.
It will be possible to get more information about the following programs:
- the MSc in Data Science and AI for a Competitive Manufacturing, offered by the Department of Information and Computer Science within its Master's Degree in Computer Science. This program integrates manufacturing science, information and communication technology, including the use and adoption of advanced digital solutions and platforms into a cohesive educational experience, complemented by a specialized track in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- the MSc in Zero Defect Manufacturing for a Circular Economy, offered by the Department of Industrial Engineering within its Master’s Degree in Management and Industrial Systems Engineering. This program blends a comprehensive understanding of manufacturing science, encompassing equipment physics and processes, with a focus on data analysis, including the application of acquired process data for ensuring process quality. Additionally, it emphasizes process management, with an emphasis on enabling greater flexibility for smaller batch production.
The event is addressed to bachelor students enrolled in their last year.
12:30 - Welcome and presentation of the EIT Manufacturing Master School
Enrico Blanzieri (University of Trento) and Milena Bigatto (Trentino Innovation Hub Foundation -HIT)
12:40 - EIT Data Science and AI for a Competitive Manufacturing programme presentation
Enrico Blanzieri, Programme Coordinator
12:50 - EIT Zero-Defect Manufacturing for a Circular Economy programme presentation
Francesco Pilati, Programme Coordinator
13:00 - EITM Testimonials
13:15 - Q&A
Free participation both in presence and online on Zoom Webinar upon mandatory registration.
Why to enrol in EIT Manufacturing
- Merit-based scholarships offered
- EIT Labelled dual degree programmes
- Study in 2 different universities in 2 different countries
- EITM Master School is partnered with 10 universities across the EU
- Thesis project at a company premises in collaboration with a manufacturer
- A truly international experience with wide networking opportunities
- Be a part of our diverse EIT Alumni community
The EIT Manufacturing Master School offers mobility, mentorship, networking, innovation and entrepreneurship.
It aims to form the next generation of Manufacturing Innovators and Entrepreneurs by providing excellent and exclusive education with an international mindset. With a learning-by-doing approach,students will gain real work experience and solve industrial business case challenges whilst collaborating with the industry. During this time, they will develop their technical, leadership, creativity, business creation, decision making, problem solving, and innovation management skills, all of which can be used to create their own business at the end of year study.