Date: From Monday, 6 May 2019 to Friday, 10 May 2019
Venue: Via Sommarive 5 - Polo Ferrari 1 (Povo, TN)
The brand new Grafik Week is here!
GW is a multi day crash course about visual design. Each day you'll be walked trough the basics of visual communication with a hands-on approach. You'll get to use the best graphic softwares on the market (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) to retouch, edit, enhance, transform, create badass design projects.
The new edition of Grafik Week offers a fresh new look across the whole the course, new dynamic lessons, a new exciting team, new exercises, new pictures. Oh, we've almost forgot: NEW STICKERS.
Everything else, it's still how you've always loved it: challenges and contests, a rewarding score system, an insanely passionate teacher, 6 rockstar volunteers, guided software exercises and dynamic theory lessons.
If this is your first time, we are sure we'll blow your brain. If you are a regular, get ready to be surprised nonetheless.
Schedule and informations
The course is free and structured on a linear path from the lowest level of difficulty of the first day to the most advanced level of the last day. Once registered, you are free to attend the whole course or the lecture whose topic interest you more. To participate it is essential to bring your laptop (and mouse). Textbooks, exercises, presentations and lectures are in English.
- Monday, May 6: Polo Ferrari 1 - Classroom A102, from 14:30 to 19:00, Photoshop 101 (beginners-intermediate)
- Tuesday, May 7: Polo Ferrari 1 - Classroom A101, from 14:30 to 19:00, Photoshop for Retouchers (intermediate)
- Wednesday, May 8: Polo Ferrari 1 - Classroom A102, from 14:30 to 19:00, Illustrator from zero to hero (beginners-intermediate)
- Thursday, May 9: Polo Ferrari 1 - Classroom A102, from 14:30 to 19:00, Illustrator for creative people (intermediate)
- Friday, May 10: Polo Ferrari 1 - Classroom A101, from 14:30 to 19:00, Creativity and Visual Projects (intermediate-expert)
Registration has been closed because we have reached the maximum number of registrations for the event. Thank you for your interest!
Further information on weeklify.com/grafikweek
Contact: comm.disi [at] unitn.it