Venue: Polo Meccatronica, via Fortunato Zeni 8 (Rovereto)
Time: 15:00 - 18:30
I2D is intended to gather Masters’ students in Computer Science, Information and Communications Engineering, Materials and Production Engineering on the specific topic of Industrial innovation. The students will meet academics and experts from local companies at the forefront of Industrial Innovation at Polo Meccatronica in Rovereto on 4 December afternoon.
I2D will show how to create opportunities for collaboration, generate new ideas on methods and industrial processes. Companies will have the opportunity to present their business and meet young talents.
- Trentino Sviluppo
- Deputy Rector of the University of Trento to support the production system
- Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- PhD Program in Industrial Innovation
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK)
- European Institute of technology (EIT)
- Employment Agency (Agenzia del Lavoro)
- A guided tour of ProM Laboratories
- One-to-one meetings with company representatives
Contact: edu.disi [at] unitn.it
Image credits> Jacopo Salvi, Archivio Trentino Sviluppo