11th School on Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces
The aim of the school is to offer glimpses on the present state of research on geometric measure theory in Carnot-Caratheodory groups and in more general metric spaces. Analysis and Geometry on these structures has been object of extensive research in the last years, with applications ranging from degenerate elliptic equations to optimal control theory and differential geometry. It is intention of the organizers to encourage informal discussions among young and well-known researchers on current developments in the area.
- Sagun Chanillo (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey): CR Geometry in 3 dimensions
- Katrin Faessler (University of Fribourg): Quantitative rectifiability in Heisenberg groups
- Valentino Magnani (Università di Pisa): On the area of submanifolds in homogeneous groups
- Andrea Mondino (University of Warwick): Metric measure spaces satisfying Ricci curvature lower bounds
- Anton Thalmaier (University of Luxembourg): Subelliptic Brownian motion and curvature in sub-Riemannian geometry
- Luigi Ambrosio (SNS Pisa)
- Bruno Franchi (Bologna)
- Irina Markina (Bergen)
- Raul Serapioni (Trento)
- Francesco Serra Cassano (Trento)
Registration deadline: May 15, 2019
Young researchers are encouraged to participate. It is possible to support some of them upon request.
The school will be held in the conference hall of the Bellavista Relax Hotel in Levico Terme (Trento). Participants will be lodged in the same hotel.
Arrival day: Sunday, June 23rd in the afternoon/evening
Departure day: Friday, June 28th after lunch
Lectures will start in the morning of Monday, 24th and will end in the morning of Friday, 28th
The cost for the full board at Bellavista Relax Hotel is:
- 95,80 EUR per night in a single bedroom, tourist tax included,
- 70,80 EUR per night per person in a double bedroom, tourist tax included.