Registration to the event is mandatory and free of charge. The registration deadline is 3rd of November.
Students are invited to present posters during the poster session.
Coffee breaks will be available to all registered participants.
Aim of the Workshop
The workshop, dedicated to the 1st anniversary of the SPIE Student Chapter of the University of Trento, aims to connect different fields where the photonics is the key enabling technology. Photonics plays the role of chain between biology, chemistry, microelectronics and microsystems for various life-important applications as biosensing, telecommunication, security.
During the workshop the invited speakers from the University of Trento and FBK will present activities carried out in their research groups. It is. At the workshop will also attend, as invited speaker, Professor Andrea Armani from the University of Southern California.
- Andrea Armani (University of Southern California, Viterbi School of Engineering, Armani Research Lab)
- Lorenzo Pavesi (University of Trento, Department of Physics, NanoScience Laboratory)
- Gian Franco Dalla Betta (University of Trento, Department of Industrial Engineering)
- Mher Ghulinyan (University of Trento, Functional Materials and Photonics Structures)
- Andrea Chiappini (CNR-IFN Trento)
- Cristina Potrich (Fondazione Bruno Kessler, LABSSAH)
- Andrea Adami (Fondazione Bruno Kessler, MicroSystems Technology)
- Lucio Pancheri (University of Trento, Department of Industrial Engineering)
- Albrecht Haase (University of Trento, Department of Physics, Neurophysics Group)
- Massimo Borghi (University of Trento, Department of Physics, NanoScience Laboratory)
Tatevik Chalyan: tatevik.chalyan [at] unitn.it
Tatsiana Yatskevich: tatsiana.yatskevich [at] unitn.it (tatsiana.yatskevich.unitn.it)