When: 14.00-18.00, on Zoom
- Paola Borz, Director of TSM - Trentino School of Management
- Chiara Cristofolini, Researcher in Labour law, University of Trento
The system of active policies: current context and need for renewal
- Marco Esposito, Professor of Labour law, University of Naples "Parthenope"
- Tiziano Barone, Director of Veneto Lavoro
The role of social partners in support of active welfare policies
- Vincenzo Bavaro, Associate Professor of Labour law, University of Bari "Aldo Moro"
- Paolo Feltrin, former Associate Professor of Administration sciences, University of Trieste
- Lilli Casano, Adapt Senior Research Fellow
- Marina Monaco, Advisor of Ces Confederazione europea dei sindacati
Speaker and moderator
- Riccardo Salomone, Professor of Labour law, University of Trento, and President of Agenzia del lavoro, Autonomous Province of Trento
- Andrea Cuccello, Segretario confederale Cisl Nazionale
- Silvio Moretti, Director of Relations with Trade Unions, FIPE Federazione italiana Pubblici Esercizi Confcommercio
- Marcello Lunelli, President of Fondimpresa Trento
- Dario Bruni, President of Fondo di solidarietà bilaterale per l’artigianato
This is an online event on Zoom.
To participate, please fill in the online form by 12 May 2021, 12.00.
The event is free. Trade union representatives and employers' organizations are invited to attend.
The second module will take place on 20 May 2021, at 14:00: "Financial Innovation For Active Welfare Policies". For the full programme and information on registrations please visit the dedicated page.
Jean Monnet project: FIN4AWP "Financial Innovation For Active Welfare Policies (2019 2021)"