When: 14.00-18.00, on Zoom
- Silvia Bruno, Director Unità wellab of TSM - Trentino School of Management
- Chiara Cristofolini, Researcher in Labour law, University of Trento
Impact finance and the Next Generation EU
- Mario Calderini, Professor of Social innovation, Politecnico di Milano
Towards an integrated public-private welfare
- Charles Szymanski, Professor of law, Vytautas Magnus University
- Giovanna Paladino, Head of the Segreteria Tecnica di Presidenza of Intesa Sanpaolo and Director of Museo del Risparmio
- Giulio Pasi, Scientific Officer at the European Commission
Speaker and moderator:
- Riccardo Salomone, Professor of Labour law, University of Trento, and President of Agenzia del lavoro, Autonomous Province of Trento
- Alessio Scopa, Director of Sanifonds Trentino
- Giannina Montaruli, President of Fondo di solidarietà del Trentino
- Andrea Grosselli, former President of Fondo di solidarietà del Trentino
- Sergio Lovecchio, Director of Euregio Plus SGR
This is an online event on Zoom.
To participate, please fill in the online form by 19 May 2021, 12.00.
The event is free. Trade union representatives and employers' organizations are invited to attend.
Jean Monnet project: FIN4AWP "Financial Innovation For Active Welfare Policies (2019 2021)"