Course on Team working in English
- Develop greater awareness of the potential of working in teams
- Experiment with team dynamics and encourage participants to explore behaviours which favour and hinder the success of the team
- Make participants aware of their responsibility concerning the effects of their behaviours on other people and the team effectiveness
- Contribute to achieving the team’s objectives using effectively personal skills and motivation, integrating others’ contributions and leveraging on the richness of diversity
- Explore effective methods for communicating and handling relations within the team to achieve excellent results
The method is interactive, based on practical experiences and provides various activities: games, self assesment, reflections, role-play&experiential learning...
Time: 9.00 - 13.00 | 14.00 - 17.00 (7 hours)
Maximum number of participants: 20
In the virtual classroom it is required the presence with active video and the possibility of using audio. We ask those who are unable to participate to notify their absence.
The meeting will be held in English and is part of the cycle of training courses on soft skills.
At the end of the course, a certificate of participation is issued after having attended the entire course and completed the satisfaction questionnaire.
All scheduled training events and seminars are available on our calendar.