Course on Decision Making in English
Making decisions is never easy. However, our life and even our every single day is full of continuous decisions: from what is the best way to go to work, what to eat for lunch, up to much more important choices for our future. Would you like to know what happens in our mind when you have to make a decision? Then this is the course for you!
By participating in the course you will learn how the Decision Making process works, what are the factors that influence decision making, what is the role of emotions in this process, what are the traps that can be encountered, both individually and in a group, what are the attitudes that influence Decision Making and much more. Make your decision: we are waiting for you!
- Decision Making Physiology (working memory, sympathetic and parasympathetic system, emotional component)
- Factors that influence decision making: stress and fatigue
- Situational Awareness: understanding the situation before making a decision
- Group decision making: shared mental models and communication, group decision making traps
- Are we rational decision makers? The cognitive biases that influence decision making
- Personality and Decision Making: Attitudes to Avoid
- The self-fulfilling prophecy: how you can sabotage yourself when making decisions
- Practical exercises and conclusion
Time: 9.00 - 13.00 | 14.00 - 17.00 (7 hours)
Maximum number of participants: 25
In the virtual classroom it is required the presence with active video and the possibility of using audio.
We ask those who are unable to participate to notify their absence.
The meeting will be held in English and is part of the cycle of training courses on soft skills. At the end of the course, a certificate of participation is issued after having attended the entire course and completed the satisfaction questionnaire. All scheduled training events and seminars are available on our calendar.