In the framework of the research project "The commercial policy of the EU in civil wars and in other cases of disputed sovereignty: a perspective of international law", the School of International Studies, in collaboration with Trentino Sviluppo, convenes the seminar entitled "Foreign direct investment in Latin American countries: the instruments of protection offered by international law."
The seminar is addressed to economic actors, academics and potentially interested territorial organizations and aims to promote the knowledge of the Latin American market, in particular its economic and growth prospects, and the role played by international law in the promotion and protection of foreign direct investment in Latin America.
The seminar aims to strengthen, through the partnership between the School of International Studies and Trentino Sviluppo, the exchange between the University of Trento and companies in the area.
- Andrea Fracasso, Director of the School of International Studies
- Renata Diazzi, Director, Internationalization Area - Trentino Sviluppo
- Mauro Caselli, School of International Studies: "Trend degli investimenti esteri e degli scambi commerciali"
- Marco Pertile, School of International Studies: "Quale ruolo per la protezione diplomatica degli investitori? Alcuni casi pratici"
- Sondra Faccio, School of International Studies: "La promozione e la protezione degli investimenti attraverso i trattati bilaterali. L’Italia e i Paesi dell’America Latina"