The prize can be awarded to UniTrento students from the Master’s degrees in European and International Studies and in International Security Studies who graduated or will graduate between 31 March 2021 and 31 May 2022 and have been on-track to graduate within two years of the end of their program.
The dissertation must focus on one of the following topics:
- Environmental, social, economic sustainability and protection of the territory
- Climate change and its impact on the economy and society
- International trade (including international treaties and agreements, commercial controversies, protection of intellectual property rights, geographical indications, protection of foreign direct investments, import/export analysis, promotion of made in Italy products)
- Food safety and consumer protection
- Cooperatives and business initiatives in the agriculture and food sector (international aspects)
- EU legislation and policies, particularly in the area of the Common agricultural policy
The deadline to submit applications is 7 July 2022.
For the call and further information visit the dedicated page
Ufficio Servizi allo Studio
Tel. 0461 282332
serviziallostudio [at] unitn.it