Opera Universitaria is now accepting applications for scholarships, accommodation and exemption from tuition fees for the academic year 2022-2023.
You can complete and submit your application online on the website of Opera Universitaria.
1) for students enrolled or enrolling in undergraduate and graduate degrees or single-cycle Master's degrees:
- 8 August 2022, if you are a returning student and also wish to stay in the same residence hall;
- 24 August 2022, if you are also applying for accommodation (new student);
- 12 September 2022, if you are applying for a scholarship and exemption from tuition fees (read carefully: the deadline for students enrolling in the first year of the single-cycle master's degree in Medicine and Surgery is 5 October 2022).
2) for students enrolled or enrolling in PhD programmes or in the Specialization school for legal professionals:
- 30 November 2022
This year an online tool has been made available to students to quantify the scholarship's amount using their ISEE indicator.
A short version of the call has also been published to outline the basic information. For detailed information however please read the full call.
For more information:
Funding is provided by the additional resources made available by the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR) thanks to the Next Generation EU programme, and the 1.7 investment "Scholarships and free access to the university" of Mission 4, Component 1.