The SOI-School of Innovation offers a unique flexible learning path about innovation and entrepreneurship, analyzed from different perspectives.
Classes are held in the late afternoon (17-21 hrs), with innovative teaching methodologies.
Challenges are offered by public and private institutions: help them solve real problems and achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals!
Deadline to apply: 25 September 2022.
Learn more: SOI Presentation Webinar, August 31st, @6pm (CET)
Why join the SOI?
- mix with students from different departments and universities.
- achieve the final SOI Innovation Certificate if you collect 12 ECTS.
- experience team work and innovative teaching methodologies.
- enrich your CV with soft skills highly appreciated by recruiters.
- be inspired for your thesis or for your future job.
What happens at SOI
- have interactive classes and meet professionals, mentors, professors, and managers to interact about hot topics related to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- participate in our challenges and see how you function in a high-pressure game where you will help institutions and companies successfully solve societal problems.
- mix with students from all disciplines and different countries of the ECIU network, a group of 14 European Universities where the aim is to apply innovative teaching and learning.
How does it work?
You can either select a personalized package of courses and/or challenges, based on your interests and be a “SoI free mover”. Or, you can aim at the SoI Innovation Certificate by collecting 12 ECTS within one year.
Either way, join our presentation on August 31 and learn more!
The final Innovation Certificate is a strong plus in your curriculum and it is highly valued by domestic and international recruiters!
soi-info [at] unitn.it