Opera Universitaria is now accepting applications for scholarships, accommodation and exemption from tuition fees for the academic year 2023-2024.
You can complete and submit your application through the website of Opera Universitaria from 10 July 2023.
1) for students enrolled or enrolling in undergraduate and graduate degrees or single-cycle Master's degrees:
- 7 August 2023, if you are a returning student and also wish to stay in the same residence hall;
- 21 August 2023, if you are also applying for accommodation (new student);
- 11 September 2023, if you are applying for a scholarship and exemption from tuition fees (for students enrolling in the first year of the bachelor's degree in Professional social work: 5 October 2023);
2) for students enrolled or enrolling in PhD programmes: 30 November 2023.
For more information:
Funding is provided by the additional resources made available by the PNRR (National Recovery and Resilience Plan) thanks to the Next Generation EU programme, and the 1.7 investment "Scholarships and free access to the university" of Mission 4, Component 1.