Applications are now open for the preselection competition to award Ermenegildo Zegna founder's scholarships for study and research.
The deadline to submit applications is 12 March 2020.
Applicants must be students who are about to complete their degree at UniTrento or recent graduates of the university and:
- have Italian citizenship or be permanently resident in Italy;
- hold an undergraduate degree;
- have been admitted (or applied for admission) to a post-degree specialization course or a research programme for which they will use the Zegna scholarship;
- have an average point score of 28/30 (students); have obtained a final mark of 110 (recent graduates). In both cases, an academic recommendation letter from a professor of UniTrento must be attached to the application;
- have not been awarded the Zegna scholarship before.
To read the notice of the scholarship visit this page.
For further information visit www.zegnagroup.com/ez-founders-scholarship or contact the Student Activities Office of the University of Trento: serviziallostudio [at] unitn.it