Opera Universitaria is now accepting applications for scholarships, accommodation and exemption from tuition fees for the academic year 2020/2021:
- if you enrol as a new student in the academic year 2020-2021; if you enrolled or transferred from another university in the academic year 2017-2018 or later; if you are moving to another university: please see the Bando 1 ISEE
- if you have been enrolled at the University of Trento since the academic year 2016-2017 and are planning to stay to continue your studies, please see Bando 2 ICEF
From 27 July 2020 you can submit your application for scholarship, exemption from tuition fees and accommodation for the academic year 2020-2021 online on the website of Opera Universitaria by clicking on “Richiedi i benefici del diritto allo studio – DOMANDA ONLINE”.
Application forms must be filled in online and submitted by the deadlines below:
if you are a student:
- 18 August, if you are a returning student and also wish to stay in the same hall of residence;
- 31 August, if you are also applying for accommodation (new student);
- 14 September, if you are applying for a scholarship and exemption from tuition fees.
if you are a doctoral student:
30 November, for applications for scholarships, exemption from local tuition fees and accommodation.
For more information:
borse [at] operauni.tn.it
alloggi [at] operauni.tn.it
info [at] operauni.tn.it