The Assembly of European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation “EUREGIO Tyrol - South Tyrol - Trentino”, made of the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano and the Lad Tyrol, decided to financially support already ongoing activities performed by the universities, thanks to a 3-year long fund, amounting to € 100,000 per year.
This amount will foster mobility among the Euregio universities.
Deadline for application: 11 April 2016.
Each project may be allocated up to maximum € 10,000.
Eligible initiatives may include:
- Joint Lectures or Joint Seminars
- E-learning initiatives
- Study trips
- Summer- or Winter Schools
- Joint courses
The project activities shall begin and end within the academic year 2016-2017.
- quality of the submitted project idea
- number of participating students from the three partner universities
- activities likely to foster long-term activities
For further information and to agree on the budget, please contact:
Support to International Relations
Cristina.maymone [at] unitn.it