At the link selection calls of the International site you can find the following Calls for applications for the academic year 2021/2022:
- Double Degree programme: obtaining a double degree at a partner university abroad
- Bilateral Agreements: Mobility for study in non-European partner universities
- Erasmus for Study: Mobility for study/thesis research in European partner universities
The application will be online and will have to be submitted by 11th of March 2021 at noon.
The list of the destinations and of the requirements will be available in the attachment no. 1 of the call.
Specific language requirements are necessary in order to be admitted to the selection process.
Candidates who do not hold the level and language required may enroll in the language test session organized by the University Language Center (CLA). The deadline for enrollment to the language tests is 15th of February 2021 at 9:00 a.m. The written test (oral comprehension, written comprehension and written production) will be held on 1st and 2nd March 2021. The oral test will take place during the period between 19th and 21st April 2021.
For further information please refer to:
- International Mobility Office - Social Sciences Area and Humanities: mobility-ssh [at] unitn.it
- International Mobility Office - Science and technology area: mobility-st [at] unitn.it
- International Mobility Staff – Rovereto: mobility-cs [at] unitn.it