On Monday, 31 May, in compliance with Covid-19 safety measures reducing the seating capacity, the study spaces listed below will gradually reopen.
No reservation is required. However, students are required to check in and out of the buildings, to monitor room occupancy at the different locations (Rector's Decree of 14 May 2021).
Please follow these guidelines:
- only sit in designated places
- if all places are taken, leave the building
- no food is allowed
- use wipes to clean your workstation when you leave
- avoid gatherings inside and outside the building
- open the windows to let fresh air in
- check out when you leave
Failure to comply with the above rules will force the University to close the study spaces.
The total seating capacity is 354:
- Ferrari 1 Building, study room "Acquario" - 30 places
- Ferrari 2 Building, entrance hall - 50 places
- Mesiano, former library - 70 places
- Economics Building, ground floor study room - 12 places
- Law Building, via Rosmini foyer - 40 places
- Sociology Building, basement study room - 30 places
- Paolo Prodi Building, foyer - 50 places
- Palazzo Consolati, ground floor study room - 24 places
- Palazzo Piomarta, basement study rooms - 48 places
Please check this page for any updates.