The provisions adopted for the June-July exam session will stay in place until the end of August: all students who are not able to reach their departments in Trento for various reasons (including time and cost of travel, for instance) can take their exams remotely.
From Wednesday 1 September 2021, however, exams will be in person and will be held remotely only for:
- students with a disability and vulnerable students,
- students who tested positive for Covid,
- students who are quarantined,
- students who are unable to leave a place because of restrictions,
- students who are unable to be present on the day of the exam because they have scheduled their vaccine appointment on the same day or on the preceding or following day.
Students who are unable to attend an in person exam can arrange to take exams remotely and are required to provide a justification.
All students are invited to check the exam calendar to find out if exams will be in person or not; all face-to-face exams are listed with the Department/Centre classroom where they will take place.
The University has planned to resume face-to-face teaching activities starting from September and therefore we remind you that it is extremely important for all members of the university community and above all for students to book and get the vaccine. Vaccinated students will in fact have the access to all in person activities and events at all University centres and departments.