University libraries have been closed since March 10 and they could maybe reopen, with some restrictions, during the month of May.
In the meantime, our University Library System is ready to offer the book and journal article home delivery service to undergraduate and Ph.D. students who are writing their thesis.
Conditions for using the service:
- the service is only for Trento University undergraduate students (Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree) and Ph.D. students who need documents for their thesis, till the library reopens;
- only books available in the Catalogue as "loan allowed" (no course reserves) and articles from journals owned by Trento University libraries will be delivered;
- each student can ask up to a maximum of 4 items (a total of 4 among books and/or articles);
- equests must be compulsorily submitted through institutional email (xx.yy [at] studenti.unitn.it or xx.yy [at] unitn.it) to the library which owns the item/s needed:
BUC bibliotecacentrale [at] unitn.it;
Library of Engineering bibliotecaingegneria [at] unitn.it;
Library of Science bibliotecascienze [at] unitn.it;
Library of Cognitive science bibliotecascienzecognitive [at] unitn.it;
please specify clearly in your request:
a) bibliographic references (title, author...) of each item you need;
b) location code of the book/s as you find it in the Catalogo Bibliografico Trentino
c) the address you want your item/s to be delivered to (please note: delivery only in Italy) and your telephone number
d) a self-declaration: "I declare that I need the books/articles requested only for I am writing my (Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, or Ph.D Degree) thesis".
- The return of books can also be done by mail with costs in charge to the sender.
Please respect the terms of the loan expiration.