The application procedure for students seeking admission to Collegio Clesio at the University of Trento in the academic year 2022/2023 is now open.
Candidates will be selected based on their qualifications and examinations. Applications are welcome from graduate students enrolling in the first year of an Master's degree (students applying for interuniversity courses based in the partner university will not be considered).
The twelve places available will be equally allocated between the two disciplinary areas below:
humanities-social sciences area:
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Sociology and Social Research
- School of International Studies – SIS
- Department of Cellular, Computational and Integrative Biology - CIBIO
- Department of Physics
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Center for Mind/Brain Sciences - CIMeC
Applications are welcome from students who:
- enroll for the first time in a Master's degree and have already passed the admission test; are waiting for their admission application to be examined, as explained on the page listing all programmes of study offered by UniTrento;
- can prove their knowledge of the English language (B2 level on the Common European Framework of Reference – CEFR).
Applications must be submitted online between 1 April and 31 May 2022, 13.00 (GMT+1).
For the call and further information visit the dedicated page.
collegioclesio [at] unitn.it