The application procedure for students seeking admission to Collegio Clesio at the University of Trento in the academic year 2023/2024 is now open. Candidates will be selected based on their qualifications and examinations. Applications are welcome from students enrolling in the first year of an undergraduate degree or a single-cycle master's degree (students applying for interuniversity courses based in the partner university for the academic year 2023/2024 will not be considered).
The 16 places available will be equally allocated between the two disciplinary areas below:
Humanities-social sciences area
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Sociology and Social Research
- Faculty of Law
- Department of Cellular, Computational and Integrative Biology - CIBIO
- Department of Physics
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science
- C3A - Center Agriculture Food Environment
- Centre for Medical Sciences - CISMed
Applications are welcome from undergraduates who:
- enrol for the first time in an undergraduate or single cycle master's degree;
- have passed the test for admission to undergraduate degree programmes;
students seeking admission to the single-cycle Master's degree courses in Construction engineering - Architecture and Medicine and Surgery can apply for admission to Collegio Clesio pending the publication of the results. Applicants failing the test cannot be admitted to the Collegio, even if they have passed the selection process;
- can provide proof of knowledge of the English language at B1 level (with reference to the Common European Framework of Reference – CEFR).
Applications must be submitted online by 2 May 2023 at 12.00.
For the call and further information visit the dedicated page.
For more information:
collegioclesio [at] unitn.it