For Italian, European, non-European citizens living in Italy and non-European citizens living abroad the call for selection and admission is open to the following Bachelor’s degree courses of the DISI department:
- Computer Science INFO
- Computer, Communications and Electronic Engineering - ICE
- Computer, Communications and Electronic Engineering - ICE curriculum entirely taught in English
New! From the academic year 2022/2023, the Bachelor's degree in Computer, Communications and Electronic Engineering- ICE provides a new curriculum that will be entirely taught in English and offers basic mandatory courses in the first year, allowing the students to define a cross-disciplinary study plan among the three main specialization areas during the further years: Computer, Communications, Electronic Engineering.
CALL FOR APPLICATION: DEADLINES
- March 28, 2022 at 12.00 for Italian, European and non-European citizens living in Italy (1st session)
- April 8, 2022 at 12.00 for non-EU citizens living abroad
- July 22, 2022 at 12.00 for Italian, European and non-European citizens living in Italy (2nd session)
HOW TO APPLY
In order to be admitted to the selection process, applicants are required:
1. to login into the UniTrento website and to register for the admission selection.
2. to submit the online application form within the following application periods:
- for EU applicants:
- from February 1 to March 28, 2022 at 12.00 (noon) for the 1st session
- from June 1 to July 22, 2022 at 12:00 (noon) for the 2nd session
- for Non-EU applicants (ICE):
- from March 7, 2022 to April 8, 2022 at 12.00 (noon)
3. to pass the test TOLC-I or English TOLC-I;
- first by registering either one of two test sessions organised by the University of Trento:
- or by another university affiliated with CISIA (Interuniversity Access Systems Consortium)
- An English TOLC-I test is reserved on 27 April 2022 for non-EU citizens living abroad that apply for the new curriculum in ICE and the test registration is automatic when the complete application is submitted as described in the programme webpage.
The rankings will be published at Infostudenti within:
- 6 April 2022 for the 1st session: March 2022
- 5 August 2022 for the 2nd session: July 2022
Applicants will be notified of the Committee's decision by email for their admission.