The Master of Science in Information and Communication Engineering aims to train professionals to produce and manage technological innovation and fulfill high-profile technical and / or managerial roles in contexts that require in-depth knowledge of Information Engineering disciplines, focusing on specific aspects of telecommunications Engineering.
The Course is divided into three areas:
- Signal Processing and Understanding area, aimed to provide vertical expertise in the design and analysis of information for various application areas such as multimedia, environmental remote sensing, assistive technologies and biomedical, digital security and smart cities;
- Wireless and Networking area, which aims to provide in-depth expertise in the study, design, and development of wireless systems for communications / radar and telecommunications networks, as well as their application in terrestrial and aerospace;
- ICT Innovation area, that allows to specialize in "Internet Technology and Architecture" or "Visual Computing and Communication", and to participate in the EIT Digital Master School program, held in a consortium of European top universities and lead together with business partners.
Most courses include laboratory classes to provide students with a thorough practical knowledge, as well as a broad theoretical background on subjects of interest.
- NON EU citizens living abroad : 20th of February 2020 at 12.00 (noon)
- EU and NON Eu citizens resident in Italy : from 13th of March 2020 to 12th of June 2020
Further information about the programme and the admission requirements are available at the link: https://international.unitn.it/ict-mtlc