COVID-19 Phase 2, from Wednesday 6/5/2020 onwards
New procedures and requirements to enter the University buildings
Following the restrictions imposed by the health emergency and, as communicated by the Rector, the access to University buildings may be authorised, on a limited basis, only for the time necessary to perform a given task. Access to offices and research spaces will be granted only if it is absolutely essential for activities that cannot be organized in any other way or needs that cannot be postponed and for the time strictly necessary.
Requirements and procedures:
Before accessing at DISI you must declare that you are aware of all safety measures to follow and the rules to respect by entering the University buildings.
- Please read carefully the new rules of DISI for Phase 2: http://disiservices2.disi.unitn.it/access-authorization-rules
- Please read carefully the protocol to control and contain the spread of SARS- COV-2 in the workplaces of the University of Trento (ProtocolloUNITN – an English version will be soon uploaded here https://www.unitn.it/ateneo/89052/covid-19-fase-ii).
- Fill the request form following this link http://disiservices2.disi.unitn.it/access-authorization-form. If you are a PhD, PostDoc, Research Collaborator contact your advisor/supervisor for authorisation before filling the form;
- The RP Coordinator (see mapping table room-responsible at this link http://disiservices2.disi.unitn.it/access-authorization-office-table or the Director (in case you are a staff member) will receive via email your request and decide whether to authorize you or not. If you are a PhD, PostDoc, Research Collaborator your advisor/supervisor will also receive your request and she/he will validate and confirm your request to the RP coordinator;
- You may check the status of your request at this link http://disiservices2.disi.unitn.it/access-authorization-status (the “X” on the column of the Director means you are authorized, without “X” you have no authorization);
- The requests are collected on a weekly basis, the deadline is every Friday at 12 AM;
- Access to offices/laboratories is permitted to one person per day per room, by scheduling it with the RP coordinator;
- No face-to-face meetings are allowed in the building.
Prior authorization is required and safety measures must be followed and physical distancing must be ensured.