DISI Industrial Workshops are back!
This is a series of meetings for an ongoing dialogue between the companies and students. The workshop aims at bringing the students closer to the market of new technologies, products and processes with presentations of concrete case studies applied to innovation and methodologies.
The events will take place on Wednesdays from September 30 to November 25, 2020 at 1:30 - 2:30 pm via teleconference.
All meetings are open to Undergraduates, Master and Doctoral students enrolled at DISI, as well as to people interested in the proposed topics.
Free participation upon registration online.
- September 30, 2020 - Design Thinking & Doing for Industrial domain by NiEW Design Srl. Register here
- October 7, 2020 - Biometric Access Solutions by Everis. Register here
- October 28, 2020 - Microsoft ERP in 2020: a cloud journey by EOS Solutions. Register here
- November 4, 2020 - How Bringing Innovation into Technology-adverse Markets by Teiacare. Register here
- November 25, 2020 - The coming of age of Digital Transformation: Insurance case study by Fincons Group. Register here