The call for admissions to the 37th cycle of the Doctorate Program in Industrial Innovation, the interdisciplinary program promoted by the University of Trento in agreement with the Bruno Kessler Foundation, is now open!
For the academic year 2021/2022 there are 11 positions available, of which 8 are covered by specific reserved scholarships, and 3 are reserved to employees of partner companies working on highly qualified research activity.
Additional PhD positions will be published in the next weeks!
The deadline for applications is August 25th at 4:00 pm (GMT+2).
To participate, you must register online.
For more information on the call, the additional scholarships and application procedure: https://iid.unitn.it/education/admission/call-for-application
- Designing against failures resulting from static and time-varying loading in thick-walled components made of ductile cast iron (funded by University of Trento in collaboration with Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche and Fonderie Ariotti S.p.A)
- Automated Configuration and Orchestration of Beyond-5G Mobile Core Networks (funded by University of Trento in collaboration with Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni and Athonet S.r.l.)
- AI4Energy:Towards a new generation of AIdriven recommendation tools for the energy market (funded by University of Trento in collaboration with Sinapsi S.r.l.)
- Application of natural language processing technologies to clinical cases (funded by Bruno Kessler Foundation in collaboration with Roche S.p.A.)
- Development of a novel membrane based on anionic exchange for use in the electrolysis process (funded by Bruno Kessler Foundation in collaboration with UFI Innovation Center S.r.l)
- Study of Anion exchange membrane electrolyzers: improvements of the performance with the use of innovative functional materials (funded by Bruno Kessler Foundation in collaboration with Enphos S.r.l)
- Ontology-driven support to fault diagnosis of manufacturing machines based on service mail flows and repair records (funded by University of Trento in collaboration withAdige S.p.A.)
- Investigation of the direct ammonia synthesis and its utilization in reversible HT cells (funded by Bruno Kessler Foundation in collaboration with SNAM S.p.A.)
Positions reserved to employees of partner companies working in the following research topics
- Machine Learning and artificial Intelligence techniques applied to Upto-date procurement and supply-chain methodologies for Digital Cost Management cost management (COSMAN S.r.l.)
- Development of innovative digi-tech solutions for smart farming ( MAVTech S.r.l.)
- Interpretation of very large-scale conversational data (SoftJam S.p.A.)
Contacts: industrial-innovation [at] unitn.it