At the link Open Selection Calls you can find the following Calls for applications for the academic year 2023/2024:
- Double Degree programme: obtaining a double degree at a partner university abroad
- Double Title for the Faculty of Law: obtaining a double degree at a partner university abroad
- Erasmus + mobility for study (European countries) and mobility towards the United Kingdom: mobility for study/thesis research at European partner universities and at UK partner universities
- Bilateral Agreements: Mobility for study in non-European partner universities
The application will be online and will have to be submitted by 19th of January 2023 at noon.
The list of the destinations and of the requirements will be available in the attachment no. 1 of the call.
Specific language requirements are necessary in order to be admitted to the selection process.
Candidates who do not hold the level and language required may enroll in the language test session organized by the University Language Center (CLA). The deadline for enrollment to the language tests is 10th of November 2022 at noon. The written test (oral comprehension, written comprehension and written production) will be held between 21st and 30th November 2022. The oral test will take place during the period between 9th and 13th January 2023.
For further information please refer to:
- International Mobility Office - Social Sciences Area and Humanities: mobility-ssh [at] unitn.it
- International Mobility Office - Science and technology area: mobility-st [at] unitn.it
- International Mobility Staff – Cognitive Sciences Area: mobility-cs [at] unitn.it