ECIU University invites you to join challenges and micro-modules. It’s a unique opportunity to gain relevant skills for your future, develop ideas in an international environment and get in contact with business companies and public organizations. Participation in the ECIU challenges enables you to look for creative solutions to real-life problems, making a real impact in the communities and regions.
Discover the opportunities open for application:
- Engineering solutions for a more inclusive society, 4 April – 11 July 2023 - challenge
- Language Studies - Spanish, 19 January – 31 July 2023 - micro-module
- Language Studies - Catalan, 19 January – 31 July 2023 - micro-module
- ETE318 Elements of AI, 23 January – 9 June 2023 - micro-module
- Gender as a cross-cutting tool for understanding, diagnosis and solving challenges, 16 January - 30 July 2023 - micro-module
- Cultural diversity, 22 August - 19 September 2023 - micro-module
- Innovative entrepreneurship (closed for application), 27 March – 19 May 2023 - micro-module
- Energy Innovation Across the Globe, (closed for application) 21 april – 2 June 2023 - micro-module
- 721G28 Ethics of Artificial Intelligence, (closed for application) 23 January – 9 June 2023 - micro-module
- 709A06 Strategic Planning - Regions and EU, (closed for application) 3 April – 5 May2023 - micro-module
Challenges are courses that engage diverse teams to solve real-life problems using a novel and practical method of challenge-based learning (CBL). Micro-modules support learners and help them deepen their general knowledge, of UN Sustainable Development Goals, for example or their intercultural or foreign language skills.
Since November 2019, 82 challenges and 126 micro-modules were completed, more than 600 learners (degree seeking students, staff and lifelong learners) worked on real life problems, more than 150 teachers co-created learning offers and more than 100 business companies, public organizations and NGO offered their challenges.
Explore ECIU challenges and micro-modules active for this semester, read about participant's experiences directly from their voices and find more information on the dedicated page.