The US-Italy Fulbright Commission has published the calls for applications that give students, researchers and academics with Italian citizenship the opportunity to:
- study (Master's, MBA, PhD) - deadline 05/12/2023
- conduct research (for research projects) - deadline 05/02/2024
- teach (Distinguished Lecturer) - deadline 28/02/2024
at an American university in the academic year 2024/2025.
Applicants for the study and research stays can take advantage for free of the Fulbright Mentoring Program, where former fellows help candidates fill out the online application.
The list of fellows is public and can be consulted on the web page of each call.
- The Fulbright Law program was merged with the All Disciplines program. You will therefore find only the two categories All Disciplines and AFAM
Visiting Scholars (research and teaching)
- Seton Hall University: Fulbright Research Lectureship in the Sciences, Business and Communications is a new program for Visiting Scholars wishing to conduct research and teach in the USA, for permanent or temporary researchers, contract professors, associate professors, full professors. Applicants may be affiliated with Italian and European research centres and universities
- Fulbright-National Archives Heritage Science Fellowship, is a new research program, with deadline to apply on 15 October 2023, to work at the National Archives’ state-of-the-art Heritage Science Research and Testing Lab in College Park, Maryland.
The Fulbright Program, which was launched in Italy in 1948 and operates in 155 countries worldwide, also gives UniTrento professors the opportunity to invite US Fulbright academics and established professionals for:
- two- or three-day periods, with the Fulbright Inter-Country Lecturer Program
- up to a maximum of six weeks, with the Fulbright Specialist Program
More information on the programs, the calls, the deadlines and testimonials of Fulbright fellows can be found in the Useful links section.
U.S.- Italy Fulbright Commission
Email: info [at] fulbright.it