With a budget of € 4.3 billion for 2024, the Erasmus + Programme offers exchange opportunities for study, teaching and training for students and teaching staff. It supports international partnerships among organizations operating in the education and training sectors in order to foster collaboration and bring the world of education and work closer together.
The priorities of the Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027 are confirmed. The programme aims at being more inclusive, at promoting active citizenship and democratic participation and at supporting green and digital transitions, by offering stronger incentives for sustainable travel, promoting investment in initiatives that raise awareness of environmental issues and in projects that aim to develop highly specialized digital skills.
Erasmus+ will continue to stand with Ukraine, through numerous projects that can, for instance, promote the integration of refugees into a new educational system.
The funding opportunities for the higher education sector under the actions included in the programme are:
Action 1 - Individual Mobility for Educational Purposes
Mobility of individuals in the field of higher education - 20 February 2024 at 12.00 (CET)
Action 2 - Cooperation Among Organizations and Institutions
- Erasmus Mundus Action - 15 February 2024 at 17.00 (CET)
- Cooperation Partnerships in the field of higher education - 5 March 2024 at 12.00 (CET)
- Capacity Building in higher education - 8 February 2024 at 17.00 (CET)
- Alliances for innovation - 7 March 2024 at 17:00 (CET)
Jean Monnet Actions and Networks - 1 February 2024 at 17:00
Those interested in preparing and submitting an Erasmus+ application are kindly invited to
visit the UniTrento webpage dedicated to the Erasmus + Programme.
The International Relations Division will also organize two information meetings for staff interested in presenting cooperation projects (Action 2):
- on 11 December 2023 at 12 pm about the Erasmus Mundus action
Registration is required
- on 12 December 2023 at 2.30 pm about the Capacity Building in higher education projects, Cooperation Partnerships in the field of higher education and the Alliances for innovation
Registration is required.
The event will be organized through the Zoom platform.
After registration, each participant will be sent the Zoom link and credentials to access the meeting via the e-mail address indicated during registration.