Transcranial Brain Stimulation in Cognitive Neuroscience Workshop
Palazzo Piomarta, Corso Bettini, 84 – Rovereto, Italy
The goal of this Rovereto workshop is to provide a unique forum for researchers from a range of perspectives who are interested in non-invasive brain stimulation research in cognitive neuroscience, to come together to discuss their research and develop new directions and collaborations.
The workshop differs from larger conferences in so far as there are a small number of speakers (all invited) and there are no concurrent talks. In addition to the individual talks, there will be a poster session for students, post-docs and researchers to present their work.
The workshop, organized by the Center for Mind/Brain Sciences will start on Thursday December 6 at 9 am, and end on Friday December 7 at 5 pm.
Further information about workshop, registration and poster session participation will be available soon on the event website.
Submissions for poster presentations due October 31, 2018
- Marinella Cappelletti - Goldsmiths University of London, United Kingdom
- Flavio Frohlich - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Nir Grossman - Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Simon Hanslmayr - University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Friedhelm Hummel - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Geneva, Switzerland
- Heidi Johansen-Berg - Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging Oxford, United Kingdom
- Jacinta O'Shea - University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Axel Thielscher - Copenhagen University, Hvidovre, Denmark
- Carlo Miniussi - University of Trento, Italy
- Gregor Thut - University of Glasgow, UK
- Lorella Battelli - Italian Institute of Technology, Italy; Harvard University, USA
- Alexander Sack - Maastricht University, the Netherlands