Date: OCTOBER 2nd 2020, h. 13:30
Venue: Aula A104, Polo Ferrari 1
Students enrolled in the first year of the Master's Degree Courses in Mechatronic Engineering and Materials and Production Engineering are invited to participate in the welcome meeting and presentation of the courses and the main international opportunities offered by the University.
- h 13.30 Prof. Massimo Pelizzari – Coordinator of the Master course in Materials and Production Engineering and of the double degree EIT Raw Materials Master in Sustainable Materials
- h. 13.45 Prof. Daniele Bortoluzzi - Coordinator of the Master course in Mechatronics Engineering
- h. 14.00 Prof. Matteo Benedetti – Delegate for Erasmus+
- h. 14.15 Prof. Daniele Fontanelli - Coordinator of the EIT Digital Master programme in Autonomous Systems
- h. 14.30 Dott.ssa Monica Berti – International Mobility Office for Polo Collina
Students are admitted in the presence of up to the maximum permitted capacity of 70 places; the seat is booked by registering for the lesson of prof. Massimo Pellizzari at 1.30 pm. For other students, the meeting will be available by ZOOM on the link that will be communicated via email to the students.