CIBIO - Ph.D. Colloquia 2018
Time: 5:00 pm
Place: Polo Scientifico Ferrari Povo 2, via Sommarive 9, Povo.
This is a series of 6 seminars given by top experts in different fields covering almost all the area of the PhD program. Each colloquium is a friendly forum where students can learn how to communicate and critically evaluate science. Additionally, it is an opportunity to discuss ongoing research in an informal atmosphere and obtain valuable feedbacks from the experts.
PhD Colloquia bring together young scientists, senior scientists and students in a colloquial setting, encouraging interactions and exchanges of ideas.
Thursday, May 3rd
- Tord Berdlungh, DDS, PhD. Dept. of Periodontology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Peri-implantitis and periodontitis - disease models to study host-parasite interactions
Friday, June 22nd
- Anna Obenauf, IMP Vienna Biocenter, Vienna, Austria
Thursday, September 27th
- Frederic Saudou, GIN/INSERM, Grenoble, France
Thursday, October 25th
- Annalisa Di Ruscio, Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, Boston, USA
Wednesday, December 12th
- Esther Nolte-t Hoen, Utrecht University, Utrecht, the Netherlands
Free entrance. Organized by PhD students enrolled in cycle 31st.
Info: phd.bioscie [at] unitn.it