Time: 4:00 pm
Place: Polo Scientifico Ferrari Povo 2, via Sommarive 9, Povo.
This is a series of 6 seminars given by top experts in different fields covering almost all the area of the PhD program. Each colloquium is a friendly forum where students can learn how to communicate and critically evaluate science. Additionally, it is an opportunity to discuss ongoing research in an informal atmosphere and obtain valuable feedbacks from the experts.
PhD Colloquia bring together young scientists, senior scientists and students in a colloquial setting, encouraging interactions and exchanges of ideas.
Tuesday, March 12th
- Adam Cunningham, Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy, University of Birmingham, UK
Thursday, May 16th
- Giorgio Scita, IFOM, the FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology, Milano, Italy
Thursday, June 13th
- Alessandro Fatica, Dipartimento di Biologia e Biotecnologie Charles Darwin, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
Tuesday, June 25th
- Eugenio Fava, DZNE German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases, Bonn, Germany
Thursday, October 10th
- Stefan Pfister Hopp Children´s Cancer Center Heidelberg (KiTZ), German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and German Cancer Consortium (DKTK), and Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg, Germany
Thursday, November 7th
- Annemieke Aartsma-Rus, Department on Human Genetics LUMC, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands
Free entrance. Organized by PhD students enrolled in cycle 32nd.
Info: phd.bioscie [at] unitn.it