Trento Marketing Challenge (TMC) is a marketing competition organized by the University of Trento (Department of Economics and Management and International Office) coordinated by Prof. Italo Trevisan, in collaboration with the Ural State University of Economics (USUE) in Yekaterinburg, the "People's Friendship University of Russia" in Moscow (RUDN) and the North Caucasus Federal University di Stavropol (NCFU) .
TMC was established with the aim of connecting the small- and medium-sized companies in the Triveneto area with the students of the Master courses in International Marketing, offering them a chance to participate in real consulting projects.
- 10:00 - 12:30 Conference Room DEM - Groups Presentations
- 12.45 - 13:45 Lunch Break
- 14:00 - 16:00 Room 1A - Groups Presentations
- Prof. Elena Shatskaya from North Caucasus Federal University, Stavropol, Russia
- Prof. Tatiana Ivanova from People's Friendship University of Russia, Mosca, Russia (skupe)
- Prof. Andrei Drevalev from Ural State University of Economics, Ekaterinburg, Russia (Skype)
Partner Companies: Gioel, Impa, Colorificio San Marco, Rothoblaas, Incredible Glasses, Roverplastik
Guests: Rizzardi Colorificio e Deltamax Automazione
TMC Coordinator: Prof. Italo Trevisan - italo.trevisan [at] unitn.it
TMC Tutor: Nicola Mascia - mascianic [at] gmail.com