Corporate due diligence in Europe and legislative initiatives of single nations
- Giuseppe Nesi (University of Trento)
- Christian Walter (Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich)
- Francesca Mussi (University of Trento)
Corporate due diligence obligations on human rights and the environment: the perspective of EU law
- Philip Nedelcu (Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich)
Lessons for the EU Directive on Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence from the German Supply Chain Act
- Filomena Medea Tulli (University of Trento)
Other examples of corporate due diligence in Europe - France, United Kingdom and the Netherlands: what are the future prospects?
The webinar will be held in English.
Please send an e-mail to dottorato.sgce [at] unitn.it in order to receive credentials for Zoom access, specifying in the e-mail subject the title of the webinar.