Advanced EU Competition Law & Economics
The 2023 edition of the Summer School, co-directed by Gian Antonio Benacchio and Michele Carpagnano, offers a unique opportunity to analyze and study EU Competition Law and Economics at an advanced level. The course combines academic studies with a pragmatic approach to the application of antitrust rules in the market.
The Summer School is aimed at graduates, practitioners (lawyers, in-house counsel, economists, and managers), judges, officials from Competition Authorities and from national and international organizations.
The Summer School is a unique occasion to deepen your knowledge of and participate in the debate surrounding EU Competition Law and Economics, offering wide networking opportunities. At the same time, the Summer School presents an opportunity to enjoy some free time, through sporting and social activities organised in Moena. The workshops will be held in mountain huts, while outings and sporting activities will take place in cooperation with the School of Alpine Rescue of the Italian State Police (Centro di Addestramento Alpino della Polizia di Stato).
The academic program is designed to cover both substantive and procedural aspects of EU Competition Law with practical sessions (complaints, leniency programs, antitrust compliance, estimation of damages, etc.) and demonstrations (dawn-raids, EU Court proceedings).
There will also be workshops, cocktail talks, round tables on hot topics and new developments in Competition Law and Economics, a final Conference … and free time in a wonderful mountain environment.
Participants have access to an exclusive E-Learning platform containing all academic materials as well as additional contents selected by the speakers.
The Bar Association of Trento recognizes to the participation of the Summer School 12 ECTS credits.
The Organizational Secretariat will issue a certificate of participation.
The official language of the Summer School is English.
Registrations are now open!
- until April 30, 2023 - Super Early bird discounted fee
- until May 15, 2023 - Early bird discounted fee
- unitl May 31, 2023 - Regular fee
Advanced Track (June 11-17)
- Super Early bird: open now till April 30, 2023 - Fees Advanced track € 1.500
- Early bird: open from May 1 till May 15, 2023 - Fees Advanced track € 1.700
- Regular: open from May 16 till May 31, 2023 - Fees Advanced track € 1.900
Executive Track (June 15-17)
- Super Early bird: open now till April 30, 2023 - Fees Executive track € 1.100
- Early bird: from May 1 till May 15, 2023 - Fees: Executive track € 1.300
- Regular: from May 16 till May 31, 2023 - Fees Excutive track € 1.500
For more information visit the web page
In collaboration with Azienda per il Turismo della Val di Fassa