Discover LIFT: Brembo’s International Graduate Program
- About Brembo
- LIFT program: structure and timing
- Candidate identikit
- Selection process
Paola Gregis - Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Manager
Brembo Spa is the world leader and acknowledged innovator of brake technology for automotive vehicles. Brembo supplies high performance brake systems for the most important manufacturers of cars, commercial vehicles and motorbikes worldwide, as well as clutches and other components for racing. Brembo is also a leader in the racing sector and has won more than 500 championships.
The LIFT - Leaders' International Fast Track Program will engage you in an exciting accelerated growth path through inter-functional and international challenging experiences and will offer you the chance to play a key role in making Brembo increasingly competitive.
The program in short:
• 27 months
• 3 job rotations (at least 1 rotation abroad)
• extended exposure to senior leaders
• training and professional development
• tailor-made landing position
Landing page of the program.
Brilliant newly EU graduates (or students graduating within May 2022) with a five years’ Master degree in the following fields of study:
• Engineering: Electronics, Information Technology, Materials, Mechatronics
• Mathematics, Statistics, Big data, Computer Science, Physics
• Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Management
The company also considers candidates with a Master degree in the above courses and up to 12 months’ work experience.
Good command of english, excellent academic path and interest in international experiences are a must.