Course on Self motivation and self leadership
- Introduction: program, context, students’ expectations and aspirations
- What is self-leadership
- WOOP Model for effective self-leadership
- Wish and Outcome: identifying and setting clear goals, awareness of mental traps, criteria and practical suggestions
- Obstacles to self-motivation: predicting and preventing them
- Internal obstacles
- External obstacles
- Planning: translating a well-defined, sustainable, and adequate plan of action
- Gathering insights for putting into practice
Time: 9.00 - 13.00 | 14.00 - 17.00 (7 hours)
Maximum number of participants: 25
In the virtual classroom it is required the presence with active video and the possibility of using audio. We ask those who are unable to participate to notify their absence.
The meeting will be held in English and is part of the cycle of training courses on soft skills.
At the end of the course, a certificate of participation is issued after having attended the entire course and completed the satisfaction questionnaire.
All scheduled training events and seminars are available on our calendar.