Course "Working by objectives"
Develop the ability to promote, execute, and evaluate work based on objectives, connecting it to personal motivations and the goals of the study or work environment in which we operate.
Skills you will acquire:
Programming, execution, reporting, and reformulation of a project; skills necessary to achieve objectives, both on a personal and professional level.
- From corporate vision and purpose to defining individual objectives;
- Project management: processes and projects;
- Programming and control tools;
- How to communicate goals clearly and engagingly;
- The importance of the workgroup;
- Personal motivation: how to maintain one's own motivation and that of others based on our role;
Theory, self-assessment, peer assessment, simulations, and exercises, including interactive game-based software..
Time: 09.00 - 13.00
The meeting is conducted in English and through Zoom Platform: in the virtual classroom is required to have active video and the possibility to use audio.
Participants must connect using a computer and be able to have access to a mobile phone for some activities.
Registered participants will receive an email one day or two before the event containing the link to complete the assessment and credentials to access the Zoom room. We ask those who are unable to attend to notify us of their absence.
All scheduled events and training seminars are available on our calendar.