Venue: Department of Sociology and Social Research, Via Verdi 26, 38122 Trento - Kessler Room, Ground Floor
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This is the first meeting of the UNESCO Chairs explicitly addressing anticipation and futures literacy. The chairs' activities and their relevance for achieving the UNESCO's agenda will be discussed.
The network of the UNESCO Chairs will pave the way towards establishing anticipation and future literacy as a normal component of education and training for everybody. Provisional
- MILLER Riel (UNESCO), Futures Literacy: The Network of future-related Chairs and the mission of UNESCO
- POLI Roberto (Trento), Futures Literacy for the challenges of the 21st Century
- BERGHEIM Stefan - Director, Zentrum für gesellschaftlichen Fortschritt
- BOURGEOIS Robin - Futurist at the Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation (GovInn)
- DAMHOF Loes - Senior Lecturer Futures Literacy at Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- DE MIRANDA Luis - Örebro University
- EPAMINONDAS Christofilopoulos - UNESCO Chair on Futures Research at Foundation for Research and Technology
- GAUTHIER Thomas - Professor of Strategy & Prospective at Haute école de gestion de Genève and Emlyon business school
- GÖLL Edgar - Institute of the Future, Berlin
- HANIFA Vanessa - Adjointe Scientifique Haute Ecole de Gestion de Genève - Stratégie & Prospective
- KOUASSI KOUAME Sylvestre - Directeur chez Observatoire des Mobilités Africaines(OMA)
- LUIJTEN Anneke - Director Education and Research at Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- MARAVIC Drazen - Director at National Academy of Public Administration Republic of Serbia
- VOROS Joseph – Swinburne University of Technology
Final program will be published 1st June 2019.
How to Apply
Free entry, booking required. Application!
- Prof. Roberto POLI, Università di Trento